- April 2017 (292)
- March 2017 (325)
- February 2017 (296)
- January 2017 (335)
- December 2016 (339)
- November 2016 (338)
- October 2016 (345)
- September 2016 (344)
- August 2016 (288)
- July 2016 (336)
- June 2016 (329)
- May 2016 (344)
- April 2016 (331)
- March 2016 (362)
- February 2016 (346)
- January 2016 (367)
- December 2015 (366)
- November 2015 (336)
- October 2015 (354)
- September 2015 (361)
- August 2015 (353)
- July 2015 (361)
- June 2015 (352)
- May 2015 (356)
- April 2015 (322)
- March 2015 (372)
- February 2015 (334)
- January 2015 (364)
- December 2014 (395)
- November 2014 (383)
- October 2014 (350)
- September 2014 (182)
- August 2014 (79)
- July 2014 (33)
- June 2014 (1)
- Andrew Bolt's Blog, 29/4/17; Bolt's bias and his 'silence of right wing terror' , Thank you ABC; Bolt's stealing from and insulting the real families of the Anzacs; If Abbott did it it's OK if Turnbull does it it's not;Coal and Jobs Bolt's Bullshit;
- Andrew Bolt's Blog,28/4/17; Wayne Swan Good Debt Tony Abbott Bad Debt the big Con; Thank You ABC; Bolt in action;
- 67,864 hits
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi Outlines The “Built-In Unfairness” Of Trump’s Tax Plan April 29, 2017
- “Oh, Boy”: Media Matters Bill O’Reilly Ad In The Hollywood Reporter April 29, 2017
- After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By A Conservative, Hannity Blames ‘Liberal Fascists’ | Crooks and Liars April 29, 2017
- ‘Terrible affront to 1st Amendment’: Journalist Barrett Brown re-arrested amid media tour — RT America April 29, 2017
- ‘I’m happy proving everyone wrong’: Dylan Voller bail relaxed for good behaviour | NITV April 29, 2017
- This. Was. Not. News. | The Monthly April 29, 2017
- Lonely Planet erases Israeli occupation of Syrian Golan | The Electronic Intifada April 29, 2017
- Abdel-Magied Anzac row is a storm over not much April 29, 2017
- Muslim MP Anne Aly falsely accused of refusing to lay wreath on Anzac Day April 29, 2017
- Australians are among the luckiest people on earth. What are we so angry about? | Brigid Delaney’s diary | Opinion | The Guardian April 29, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Insiders- Barry Cassidy vs Peter Dutton and Andrew Bolt Manus story
- Confused Man Searches For His Penis Inside Atlanta Airport
- Tony Abbott says Australia should make greater commitment to fighting 'evil caliphate' | Australia news | What does Abbott mean?| War for political gain
- Love, sex and the burden of shame on the Arab woman: changing the narrative - Your Middle East
- 11 Charts That Show Income Inequality Isn't Getting Better Anytime Soon | Mother Jones
- Once again Cardinal Pell has thrown his men to the wolves – it's everyone's fault but his | Kristina Keneally | Opinion | The Guardian
- 'Concrete evidence of collusion between Trump team and Russia' handed to official investigation | The Independent
- Amy Goodman on AJ+: How the Media Ruins Elections | Democracy Now!
- Fox News Didn't Care About Sexual Harassment Until You Knew About It
- Follow olddogthoughts on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Murdoch Media
Mix nukes with a healthy dose of Fox News war hunger, and it gets ugly fast. Source: Krauthammer Gleefully Imagines Possible Preemptive Nuclear Strike On North Korea | Crooks and Liars
Fox Business host Stuart Varney allowed a coal mining company CEO who previously said President Donald Trump couldn’t bring back coal jobs to walk back those comments, while Varney himself pushed the myth that environmental protections are to blame for … Continue reading
We are facing a monstrous, growing crisis of credibility and we cannot be complacent Source: Facts are dead, long live facts: there’s no simple solution for how to dissolve the fog of lies
Source: Throwing mud at single parents Murdoch style – The Pen
Bill O’Reilly ignored the fact that Donald Trump’s campaign May financial report showed the campaign paid his own businesses and family for campaign events, instead choosing to debunk a controversy regarding a payment to what some initially believed to be … Continue reading
There is no point in pussyfooting around. An election victory whereby Abbott remains capable of rallying his supporters and undermining Turnbull is no victory at all. Source: Turnbull v Abbott: only one will survive this election
By Kit O’Connell at theantimedia.org New York, NY — Less than half the “facts” broadcast on Fox News are even partially true, according to an ongoing analysis by an independent fact-checking project. Some recent lies told by on-air personalities and guests seem designed … Continue reading
Zaky Mallah’s reaction highlights government need to woo young Muslims not alienate them. Character assassination
Zaky Mallah’s reaction highlights government need to woo young Muslims not alienate them. How is it the MSM is so blind to the fact that not all IS sympathisers are Muslim. Zacky Mullah is not an IS sympathizer nor is … Continue reading
On Fox News: A White Sexual Abuser Was ‘Curious’ But A Black Victim Of Police Abuse ‘Was No Saint’.
http://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2015/04/20/39653/fnc-factor-20150420-oreillyobamataxes2 Fox News host Bill O’Reilly parroted a previously debunked claim that President Obama raised taxes more than 442 times since taking office — a claim rated “Mostly False” by PolitiFact in 2014. During the April 20 edition of Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor, Bill O’Reilly pointed to federal tax … Continue reading
Put Down The Pitchforks, Sydney University | newmatilda.com.
I’m devoutly ‘red’ but I loved becoming Twitter friends with Malcolm Fraser | Van Badham | Comment is free | The Guardian: The Murdoch hive can’t come to grips with this
I’m devoutly ‘red’ but I loved becoming Twitter friends with Malcolm Fraser | Van Badham | Comment is free | The Guardian.
The incontrovertible proof Bill O’Reilly is a serial liar about his past – Salon.com.
Crooks and Liars O’Reilly: Amanpour’s Criticism Of Netanyahu Is Untrustworthy Because She Was Raised In Iran. Andrew Bolt was raised by parents from Aalsmere that’s why he can’t be trusted. Nothing to do with Murdoch. Fox logic
Progressive news and media coverage on Crooks and Liars.
Bill O’Reilly’s Next Book: Killing Truth | Crooks and Liars.
Bill O’Reilly To Viewers: “I’m Being Framed By Keyser Söze”. Bill is Andrew Bolt’s role model and hero maybe they could swap places Rupert. What a thought!!
Posted in humor, politics NEW YORK – (CT&P) – Insecure horse’s ass Bill O’Reilly went berserk again last night on his Fox News show The O’Reilly Factor after more evidence surfaced that he exaggerated his personal exploits during the Falklands … Continue reading
About Tony Abbott: We hate to say ‘we told you so’, but…: Murdochracy: When an American rules the country by twitter.
About Tony Abbott: We hate to say ‘we told you so’, but….
On Tuesday, media organizations around the world wrestled with whether to show either the still images or the video of Islamic State militants burning a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage. Within hours, Fox News posted the entire video on … Continue reading
Bjorn Lomborg‘s latest op-ed in the Wall Street Journal resurrects repeatedly demolished distortions of fact to downplay the real and increasingly documented threats of climate change. His trademark tactic is to acknowledge that climate change is real and human-caused, only … Continue reading
Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe Unable To Locate His Own Ass : Chairmanship of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee. Plays for Team Koch, along with other oliagarchs of fossil fuel, Murdoch Media and in Australia Team Abbott.
WASHINGTON, D.C. (CT&P) – Sources close to Senator James Inhofe are telling the Washington Post that the politician from Oklahoma is so stupid that he cannot find his ass even when he utilizes both hands. “The man is as dumb … Continue reading
Does the average person realise how much the Abbott Government is helping the wealthy? He calls it Cool- Aid
January 19, 2015 Written by: Michael Taylor In opposition and in government, the Coalition has moaned with frenetic monotony that Medicare is unsustainable. The fact is, it isn’t. But while they can maintain the rage and attempt to convince everybody … Continue reading
Whenever an act of horrific terror enrages the West, a predictable second act ensues. Furious commentators and activists on the right erupt with blanket denunciations of Islam, Muslims and their supposed plots to enslave us all under Shariah, urging that … Continue reading