- April 2017 (292)
- March 2017 (325)
- February 2017 (296)
- January 2017 (335)
- December 2016 (339)
- November 2016 (338)
- October 2016 (345)
- September 2016 (344)
- August 2016 (288)
- July 2016 (336)
- June 2016 (329)
- May 2016 (344)
- April 2016 (331)
- March 2016 (362)
- February 2016 (346)
- January 2016 (367)
- December 2015 (366)
- November 2015 (336)
- October 2015 (354)
- September 2015 (361)
- August 2015 (353)
- July 2015 (361)
- June 2015 (352)
- May 2015 (356)
- April 2015 (322)
- March 2015 (372)
- February 2015 (334)
- January 2015 (364)
- December 2014 (395)
- November 2014 (383)
- October 2014 (350)
- September 2014 (182)
- August 2014 (79)
- July 2014 (33)
- June 2014 (1)
- Andrew Bolt's Blog, 29/4/17; Bolt's bias and his 'silence of right wing terror' , Thank you ABC; Bolt's stealing from and insulting the real families of the Anzacs; If Abbott did it it's OK if Turnbull does it it's not;Coal and Jobs Bolt's Bullshit;
- Andrew Bolt's Blog,28/4/17; Wayne Swan Good Debt Tony Abbott Bad Debt the big Con; Thank You ABC; Bolt in action;
- 67,864 hits
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi Outlines The “Built-In Unfairness” Of Trump’s Tax Plan April 29, 2017
- “Oh, Boy”: Media Matters Bill O’Reilly Ad In The Hollywood Reporter April 29, 2017
- After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By A Conservative, Hannity Blames ‘Liberal Fascists’ | Crooks and Liars April 29, 2017
- ‘Terrible affront to 1st Amendment’: Journalist Barrett Brown re-arrested amid media tour — RT America April 29, 2017
- ‘I’m happy proving everyone wrong’: Dylan Voller bail relaxed for good behaviour | NITV April 29, 2017
- This. Was. Not. News. | The Monthly April 29, 2017
- Lonely Planet erases Israeli occupation of Syrian Golan | The Electronic Intifada April 29, 2017
- Abdel-Magied Anzac row is a storm over not much April 29, 2017
- Muslim MP Anne Aly falsely accused of refusing to lay wreath on Anzac Day April 29, 2017
- Australians are among the luckiest people on earth. What are we so angry about? | Brigid Delaney’s diary | Opinion | The Guardian April 29, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Insiders- Barry Cassidy vs Peter Dutton and Andrew Bolt Manus story
- Confused Man Searches For His Penis Inside Atlanta Airport
- Tony Abbott says Australia should make greater commitment to fighting 'evil caliphate' | Australia news | What does Abbott mean?| War for political gain
- Love, sex and the burden of shame on the Arab woman: changing the narrative - Your Middle East
- After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By A Conservative, Hannity Blames ‘Liberal Fascists’ | Crooks and Liars
- 11 Charts That Show Income Inequality Isn't Getting Better Anytime Soon | Mother Jones
- Once again Cardinal Pell has thrown his men to the wolves – it's everyone's fault but his | Kristina Keneally | Opinion | The Guardian
- 'Concrete evidence of collusion between Trump team and Russia' handed to official investigation | The Independent
- Amy Goodman on AJ+: How the Media Ruins Elections | Democracy Now!
- Fox News Didn't Care About Sexual Harassment Until You Knew About It
- Follow olddogthoughts on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Bolt
Super sleuth Richard Koser reports on a fireside chat between Cory Bernardi and his bestie Andrew Bolt during a break in the filming of the ABC’s Recognition. Source: Bernardi and Bolt have a fireside chat about the TV movie Recognition
Source: Krugers, Bolts and glass houses
The office of the Sydney Morning Herald has been a busy place since Paul Sheehan wrote his infamous piece on “Louise”. The column’s racially charged rape allegations have since unravelled. In the two weeks or so since it was published, … Continue reading
A single image of a drowned boy half a world away has already split Australia’s ‘stop the boats’ consensus. Tony Abbott can only paper over it for so long Source: The refugee crisis has opened an ugly fissure in Australia’s … Continue reading
Here’s How GOP Presidential Hopefuls Are Reacting to the Iran Nuclear Deal | Mother Jones.
June 25, 2015 Written by: Rossleigh As I flicked through the Murdoch Muckraker this morning, I spied a headline where I had difficulty deciding whether the sub-editor had a sense of irony, or no understanding of ambiguity: TIME TO ACT … Continue reading
“Perilously close to propaganda”: How Fox News shilled for Iraq War, and Jon Stewart returned sanity – Salon.com
“Perilously close to propaganda”: How Fox News shilled for Iraq War, and Jon Stewart returned sanity – Salon.com.
12 Times Conservative Commentators Were More Outrageous Than Scott McIntyre And Kept Their Jobs | newmatilda.com
12 Times Conservative Commentators Were More Outrageous Than Scott McIntyre And Kept Their Jobs | newmatilda.com.
Media Inflate Threat With ‘ISIS Plots’ That Don’t Actually Involve ISIS | Alternet.
Will Abbott clamp down on Reclaim Australia’s racial hate rallies?.
The Right think we are Governed by the Left but we elected the Right: No they simply deflect Abbott’s tragic performance and blame the left.
Tony Abbott became Prime Minister of Australia on September 7 2013. His leadership, and indeed his government has been so dreadful that less than half way through his three year term, a spill motion was moved against him. It was … Continue reading
The importance of being Abbott.
Press Gallery stars in Abbott’s National Press Club match.
Murdoch is turning the screws again, this time he has Abbott in his sights. When, Andrew Bolt, Nicky Savva, and Team Murdoch turns on him. you just know he is in trouble, and Team Australia is abandoning him in their droves. Must be driving Brian Loughnane quite mad, having his wife being asked to step down, I wonder who and how many phone calls he is taking these days?
Niki Savva NORMALLY, opposition parties are forced to cope with life in the wilderness. Not now. Today, and for almost 18 months, we have endured, enjoyed or been bewildered by government in the wilderness. More disturbingly, the man in charge, … Continue reading
#illridewithyou: do Australia’s rightwingers hate it because they don’t know their own readers? | Jason Wilson | Comment is free | The Guardian
#illridewithyou: do Australia’s rightwingers hate it because they don’t know their own readers? | Jason Wilson | Comment is free | The Guardian.
Congratulations, God! Messiah Sets All Time La Liga Scoring Record! Posted in humor, sports CAMP NOU, BARCELONA, CATALONIA, SPAIN (CT&P) – Our Lord and Savior, the goal scoring Messiah Leo Messi scored a hat trick against Sevilla yesterday to set the … Continue reading
Tony Abbott, Andrew Bolt think they are original thinkers. The Uni Failure and the Rhodes Scholar belong to the Church of Ayn Rand welcome to the Tea Party
November 5, 2014 Written by: John Kelly It’s a good thing that most Christians don’t believe everything the Bible teaches. If they did then wholesale slaughter and gratuitous violence would be the order of the day. Take Luke 12:51-53 for … Continue reading
It’s noteworthy that virtually none of Gough’s reforms were repealed by the Fraser Government and most continue as part of our political identity to this day.
To the TROLLS at News Corp Bolt, McCrann, Sheridan who couldn’t have a moment of silence or bipartisan respect before dancing on his body ” virtually none of Gough’s reforms were repealed by the Fraser Government and most continue as … Continue reading
Senate Inquiry into Queensland Gov’t reveals Courier-Mail’s corruption. Andrew Bolt was a no fact contributor “grubby.grubby,grubby”
Murdoch’s Brisbane masthead The Courier Mail has clearly displayed bias and inconsistency in its hysterical coverage of the Senate Inquiry into the Newman Government, writes Alex McKean and Stephen Keim SC. THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF A SENATE INQUIRY into certain aspects … Continue reading
Christianity, is the foundation of our freedoms according to Andrew Bolt the man who maintains I’m not a Christian. 6/10/2014
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/islams-violent-tendencies/story-fni0ffxg-1227080641770 The man with bilge for brain gives yet another one of his interpretations of the history of the world. A thumbnail sketch that wouldn’t fit on the back of a stamp. Freedom had nothing to do with … Continue reading
This PHD embarrased Fox News so badly they were even red faced in their apology, Aslan makes Bolt and his ilk the unsophisticated fools they in fact are
Reza Aslan Slams ‘Bigoted’ Media For Generalisation That Muslims Are Misogynistic And Violent American religious scholar Reza Aslan gave a bravura interview to CNN this week, lambasting the “bigotry” of the media for perpetuating the generalisation that “Islamic … Continue reading