- May 2017 (271)
- April 2017 (303)
- March 2017 (325)
- February 2017 (296)
- January 2017 (335)
- December 2016 (339)
- November 2016 (338)
- October 2016 (345)
- September 2016 (344)
- August 2016 (288)
- July 2016 (336)
- June 2016 (329)
- May 2016 (344)
- April 2016 (331)
- March 2016 (362)
- February 2016 (346)
- January 2016 (367)
- December 2015 (366)
- November 2015 (336)
- October 2015 (354)
- September 2015 (361)
- August 2015 (353)
- July 2015 (361)
- June 2015 (352)
- May 2015 (356)
- April 2015 (322)
- March 2015 (372)
- February 2015 (334)
- January 2015 (364)
- December 2014 (395)
- November 2014 (383)
- October 2014 (350)
- September 2014 (182)
- August 2014 (79)
- July 2014 (33)
- June 2014 (1)
- Andrew Bolt's Blog,28/5/17 What You won't hear from Bolt; Government Assisted White Collar Crime : Roger Franklin a Bolt good guy; US doubles it's refugee intake;
- Andrew Bolt's Blog,27/5/17; "Idiotic Denialists" = Experts; Bolt is Horan Man Monis; Paywall My Magret Court Moment; Copts and their Politics; Manchester Confusion; Bolt complains too loudly;
- 69,356 hits
- U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed In – The New York Times May 28, 2017
- California Breaks Record After Getting 81 Percent Of Energy From Renewables | IFLScience May 28, 2017
- Roger Ailes: The Man Who Destroyed the News May 28, 2017
- BREAKING: Kushner Wanted Back Channel To Russia And Lied About It | Crooks and Liars May 28, 2017
- Video: Trump talks peace while selling weapons | The Electronic Intifada May 28, 2017
- Why Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel | Middle East | Al Jazeera May 28, 2017
- At Appearance With Netanyahu, Did A Dazed Trump Forget Where He Is? | Crooks and Liars May 28, 2017
- Uluru talks: Indigenous Australians reject ‘symbolic’ recognition in favour of treaty | Australia news | The Guardian May 28, 2017
- Poverty must stop being used as a political weapon to separate Indigenous families | Natalie Cromb | Opinion | The Guardian May 28, 2017
- There’s No Link Between Middle Eastern Refugees And Terror Attacks, ASIO Boss Says May 28, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- At Appearance With Netanyahu, Did A Dazed Trump Forget Where He Is? | Crooks and Liars
- Manchester attack: What we know about Islamic State and Salman Abedi - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- John Pilger on Manchester-Video
- Want to end terrorism? Then stop Western Imperialism. - » The Australian Independent Media Network
- 25 More Things To Know About Sean Hannity
- The Uluru walkout: Constitutional recognition, Treaty and structural change
- Adelaide man Paul Burgess faces deportation after two months with Comancheros bikie gang - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Hawala transfers are soooo much cheaper than banks. It's why Bitcoin works
- Poverty must stop being used as a political weapon to separate Indigenous families | Natalie Cromb | Opinion | The Guardian
- U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed In - The New York Times
- Follow olddogthoughts on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Murdoch
By freef’all852 To “proscribe” a thing or person is to forbid, blacklist, deny to, and/or disallow actions or substances to be given or taken by persons or person for their use or benefit. So here we are suggesting a methodology … Continue reading
Rupert Murdoch’s former editor-in-chief claims NewsCorp boss was upset by Wendi Deng and Tony Blair ‘closeness’ | The Independent
Rupert Murdoch’s longest-serving editor-in-chief has claimed the News Corp boss was upset by the alleged “closeness” between his ex-wife Wendi Deng and the former Prime Minister Tony Blair. Source: Rupert Murdoch’s former editor-in-chief claims NewsCorp boss was upset by Wendi … Continue reading
Saturday 12 March 2016. I really don’t know that I am qualified to write this. I know little of science. In fact, I often laughingly joke that I have enough trouble with our pop up toaster. Therefore, it goes that … Continue reading
Rupert Murdoch: GOP Candidates Should “Cool It” And Focus On The “Real Enemy” | Blog | Media Matters for America
Source: Rupert Murdoch: GOP Candidates Should “Cool It” And Focus On The “Real Enemy” | Blog | Media Matters for America
It was announced yesterday that 21st Century Fox and the National Geographic Society are creating a for-profit, commercial company that will encompass all National Geographic properties, including its magazines, websites and television channels. Fox will own 73% of this new company. Source: Fox … Continue reading
UK activists plan to ‘arrest’ Murdoch.
It’s Not Just Brian Williams… Inside the Media’s Lies that Led to Iraq War | The Media is one of the loudest voices for Freedom of Speech but never it’s quality or authenticity.
It’s Not Just Brian Williams… Inside the Media’s Lies that Led to Iraq War | Democracy Now!.
About Tony Abbott: We hate to say ‘we told you so’, but…: Murdochracy: When an American rules the country by twitter.
About Tony Abbott: We hate to say ‘we told you so’, but….
Abbott, Murdoch, Credlin and the point of no return.
After a string of ghoulishly inappropriate tweets it seems the irrepressible Rupert it is at it again. With very own his media empire poised and ready to dedicate swathes of precious air time to his every hashtag, it’s no surprise that … Continue reading
Murdoch is ready to blame Credlin for Abbott’s lack of Political IQ. Howard always knew he was little more than a pit bull and kept him on a short chain. Murdoch remains his apologist simply because he supports the extreme right, it’s drive to privatise, create austerity policies and push ever increasing profit to the 1%.
January 28, 2015 Written by: Rossleigh First Dog On The Moon wrote that Tony Abbott was beyond satire. My immediate thought was it’s a bit like masturbation – if you think it’s impossible to do it to him, he’ll probably … Continue reading
The 5 Awkward Times Experts Shut Down News Anchors By Being Experts: These are just the times experts talked back when news hosts were misleading viewers. What happens when these experts aren’t around?
The 5 Awkward Times Experts Shut Down News Anchors By Being Experts.
The Murdoch mafia unwinds.
Murdoch says Muslims must be held responsible for France terror attacks. Are Right wing Christians that promote hatred and violence the personal responsibility of all Christians? All Jews responsible for Likud? Are all Catholics responsible for the IRA. Hitler made all Jews responsible for some Jews actions living was one.. All Gypsys responsiblefor the actions of some.
Murdoch says Muslims must be held responsible for France terror attacks | World news | The Guardian.
Is the net closing on Rupert Murdoch.
Rupert Murdoch’s Media Abuse Fox45 Interviews Tawanda Jones After Deceptively Editing Protest Video.
Have a look at what some silly sausage posted here. The FURPHY that Ordinary Australians are somehow Communists has been trumpeted by The Conservatives for a Century. The Filth currently in charge of Australia has succeeded in their plan to … Continue reading
MYEFO … and Tony and Joe’s favourite lie.
If ever you needed further confirmation that News Ltd is the Liberal Party’s unofficial PR department, it came on the weekend on NSW television
NSW Premier Mike Baird — News Ltd cast member Where would we be without the ABC. ON THE WEEKEND, I saw something on television that I found quite disturbing. It was not the fake enthusiasm of an X Factor judge, … Continue reading
Andrew Bolt got his “alleged” “alleged” story from the Guardian doesn’t mention Scott M. New Security laws what are the chances of Truth vs 10 years jail?
Nauru child sex abuse allegations to be examined in new inquiry…..Andrew Bolt Because Morrison wants to stop the “chatter” Not mentioned in Andrew Bolt’s Blog. This is the source and the bullshit attributed to the lies Bolt gets paid to … Continue reading
Multiculturalism is alive and well in the UK http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/10/multiculturalism-uk-research Shepparton, City of Harmony http://www.islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3725:shepparton-city-of-harmony-&catid=210&Itemid=14 BENDIGO Festival of Cultures http://www.bendigofestivalofcultures.org.au/ HUMANITY DENIER ANDREW BOLT Capitalism is an idealised concept that attempts to describe the way we behave economically and structure our … Continue reading
Tony Abbott’s preacher in the tent of Murdoch Bolt’s recent article about Abbott being some super hero standing tall with his budgie smugglers on the outside of his tights was a text book case of hyperbole written by his favoured sycophant, … Continue reading
FOREIGN AID Ros,Packer. Macquarie Group, Australian Hotels Association, Pratt Holdings, Steve Nolan Constructions, Woodside Energy, Crown, Westfield, Yuhu Group were just some Liberal party donors in 12/13 which in total provided the coalition an election war fund of $ … Continue reading