The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) recently published an updated report on international arms transfers, showing Israel’s numbers continuing to grow. While SIPRI only tracks the sales of leading companies in the arms industry — and there are many more sales, deals, and trainings that go unrepresented in these figures — the statistics give us a glimpse into the trends of Israel’s military exports.
- Why do the U.S. and EU still let Israel sell arms to Burma?
- Forget Trump: Israel’s sordid history of supporting dictatorships
- Israel is helping Rwanda rewrite the history of genocide
- Supreme Court rules against exposing Israel’s role in Bosnian genocideBy John Brown |
- Hyper-nationalism and arms deals: A new chapter in Israel-India tiesBy Inbal Ben Yehuda |