- April 2017 (292)
- March 2017 (325)
- February 2017 (296)
- January 2017 (335)
- December 2016 (339)
- November 2016 (338)
- October 2016 (345)
- September 2016 (344)
- August 2016 (288)
- July 2016 (336)
- June 2016 (329)
- May 2016 (344)
- April 2016 (331)
- March 2016 (362)
- February 2016 (346)
- January 2016 (367)
- December 2015 (366)
- November 2015 (336)
- October 2015 (354)
- September 2015 (361)
- August 2015 (353)
- July 2015 (361)
- June 2015 (352)
- May 2015 (356)
- April 2015 (322)
- March 2015 (372)
- February 2015 (334)
- January 2015 (364)
- December 2014 (395)
- November 2014 (383)
- October 2014 (350)
- September 2014 (182)
- August 2014 (79)
- July 2014 (33)
- June 2014 (1)
- Andrew Bolt's Blog, 29/4/17; Bolt's bias and his 'silence of right wing terror' , Thank you ABC; Bolt's stealing from and insulting the real families of the Anzacs; If Abbott did it it's OK if Turnbull does it it's not;Coal and Jobs Bolt's Bullshit;
- Andrew Bolt's Blog,28/4/17; Wayne Swan Good Debt Tony Abbott Bad Debt the big Con; Thank You ABC; Bolt in action;
- 67,864 hits
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi Outlines The “Built-In Unfairness” Of Trump’s Tax Plan April 29, 2017
- “Oh, Boy”: Media Matters Bill O’Reilly Ad In The Hollywood Reporter April 29, 2017
- After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By A Conservative, Hannity Blames ‘Liberal Fascists’ | Crooks and Liars April 29, 2017
- ‘Terrible affront to 1st Amendment’: Journalist Barrett Brown re-arrested amid media tour — RT America April 29, 2017
- ‘I’m happy proving everyone wrong’: Dylan Voller bail relaxed for good behaviour | NITV April 29, 2017
- This. Was. Not. News. | The Monthly April 29, 2017
- Lonely Planet erases Israeli occupation of Syrian Golan | The Electronic Intifada April 29, 2017
- Abdel-Magied Anzac row is a storm over not much April 29, 2017
- Muslim MP Anne Aly falsely accused of refusing to lay wreath on Anzac Day April 29, 2017
- Australians are among the luckiest people on earth. What are we so angry about? | Brigid Delaney’s diary | Opinion | The Guardian April 29, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Insiders- Barry Cassidy vs Peter Dutton and Andrew Bolt Manus story
- Confused Man Searches For His Penis Inside Atlanta Airport
- Tony Abbott says Australia should make greater commitment to fighting 'evil caliphate' | Australia news | What does Abbott mean?| War for political gain
- Love, sex and the burden of shame on the Arab woman: changing the narrative - Your Middle East
- After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By A Conservative, Hannity Blames ‘Liberal Fascists’ | Crooks and Liars
- 11 Charts That Show Income Inequality Isn't Getting Better Anytime Soon | Mother Jones
- Once again Cardinal Pell has thrown his men to the wolves – it's everyone's fault but his | Kristina Keneally | Opinion | The Guardian
- 'Concrete evidence of collusion between Trump team and Russia' handed to official investigation | The Independent
- Amy Goodman on AJ+: How the Media Ruins Elections | Democracy Now!
- Fox News Didn't Care About Sexual Harassment Until You Knew About It
- Follow olddogthoughts on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: July 2015
BLOOMINGTON, MINNESOTA – (CT&P) – At a hastily called press conference this morning Helga Palmer, wife of subhuman lion murderer Walter Palmer, called for her husband to be located and arrested as soon as possible. Mrs Palmer appeared on the … Continue reading
The iconic philosopher on America’s broken education system and the lasting influence of the Monroe Doctrine
Noam Chomsky: The United States is totally isolated
All right for some | The Monthly.
FactCheck: could foreign workers be paid less under the China-Australia FTA?.
Scare Campaigns Hide an Economic Void. When in opposition scare wasn’t prominant now in government it’s the center piece.
Scare Campaigns Hide an Economic Void
VIDEO: Noam Chomsky on Why Israel and the U.S. Created the Myth of the Iranian Nuclear Threat
European mining dispute illustrates risks of ISDS in TPP.
If you can’t destroy Andrew Bolt. How can you expect to destroy IS? They are cut from the same cloth.
IS propaganda machine must be destroyed
Andrew Bolt Quoted Martin Luther King…a Joke from a denialist.””Those who passively accept evil are as much involved in it as those who help to perpetrate it. Those who accept evil without protesting against it are really cooperating with it.”
“Never be afraid to raise you voice for honesty and Truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world would do this, it would change the Earth.” — William Faulkner
PNG police confirm Manus Island attempted rape allegations, demand return of accused Australians – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
PNG police confirm Manus Island attempted rape allegations, demand return of accused Australians – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
Lazy journalists continue to accept the Coalition’s claim that Tony Abbott and Scott Morrison stopped the boats
Stopping the boats: A graph for lazy journalists
The fossil-fuel funded Institute of Public Affairs has just a released a report promoting the potential of the Galilee Basin
IPA: Coal lobbyist and climate skeptic factory
MH 17: The unanswered questions – English pravda.ru.
There’s no doubt newspapers influence public opinion, but by how much? “influence index” of Australia’s major newspapers. Is Andrew Bolt really necessary
Which newspapers most influence public opinion?
NEW YORK – (CT&P) – During an appearance on Fox and Friends this morning, American Dental Association president Maxine Feinberg made an impassioned public plea to Dr. Walter Palmer, the scum-sucking Minnesota dentist who murdered Cecil the Lion, to kill … Continue reading
Why do you boo Adam Goodes? . It is 2015 and thousands of white Australians are booing an outspoken Aboriginal footballer. But don’t say it’s racist – you’ll hurt everyone’s feelings
AFL taunts at Adam Goodes reignite racism row – BBC News.
Evidence seems to support the claim by Islamic State that the group is a fully functioning state and not just an armed group,
ISIS: Fully functioning state or band of ruthless thugs?
Veteran Republicans Say Right-Wing Media Is “A Big Problem For The Party” In New Harvard Report
With all that is wrong with Australia, all…
Where Did All His Readers Go?
Bronwyn Bishop promised to be impartial as Speaker. Rupert Murdoch promised to be a climate change evangelist. They didn’t really say that, did they?
Broken promises can come back to haunt you
Long fight for stolen wages for Western Australia’s Aboriginal stockmen and women – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
Political donations: why voters are tuning out
Malcolm Turnbull undermines Abbott’s ‘electricity tax scam’ claim over ETS | Australia news | The Guardian
Malcolm Turnbull undermines Abbott’s ‘electricity tax scam’ claim over ETS | Australia news | The Guardian.
Howard was Treasurer in the Fraser government from 1977-83. In 1982, wages rose 16 per cent across the country resulting in stagflation; unemployment touched double-digits and inflation peaked at 12.5%. Official interest rates peaked at 21%)
Better economic managers?
Of clowns and treasurers: Joe Hockey and the myth of Coalition economic management | The Monthly.
Abbott avoids questions on Bishop
Petition · Tony Abbott: Show us your papers renouncing your British citizenship before you were elected. · Change.org
Petition · Tony Abbott: Show us your papers renouncing your British citizenship before you were elected. · Change.org.
By The Shovel on July 28, 2015 Tony Abbott says his party is serious about the advancement of women, and has set an ambitious target to have half of all seats shown on TV filled by women within five years. … Continue reading
NEW YORK – (CT&P) – This morning Donald Trump told the couch tumors on Fox and Friends that he has asked Carly Fiorina to be his running mate in the upcoming 2016 presidential election. Confident of victory over the “bunch … Continue reading
Off to the racists…
Adam Goodes booing a shameful moment in AFL history, says Gerard Whateley. We celebrate our differences unlike Andrew Bolt who encourages disparging them.
Adam Goodes booing a shameful moment in AFL history, says Gerard Whateley – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
Drugs & hooker video forces House of Lords dep. speaker to resign
How Hedge and Vulture Funds Have Exploited Puerto Rico’s Debt Crisis
Greece shows compassion to migrants while Australia stops the boats. Compassion is all Greek. Why Andrew Bolt has contempt for the Hellenic
Greece aids migrants, Australia stops the boats Dimitria Groutsis and Diane van den Broek 12:00 AM Further evidence is emerging to challenge the view of asylum seekers as a drain on society.
Justice for Palestine will never come from the traditional governmental institutions or political parties that administer power.
Why I Support the BDS Movement Against Israel
‘Jihadi John fled to Libya after press revealed identity’ – US intelligence . Martyrdom is not for everybody.
Executioner ‘Jihadi John’ flees ISIS fearing for his own head – report
Beating ISIL: Without identity, Iraqis have no will
Mass exoduses of people – refugees, asylum seekers, and migrant workers – are taking place all over the planet, causing tensions and tempers to rise. But are these really the kinds of immigrants we should be worrying about? And how … Continue reading
We had this weird sense of deja vu when we heard Labor’s asylum policy The ALP conference paid no attention to the lessons of history when passing asylum policy last weekend. Why are they so bad at this?
Donald Trump is no doubt a wealthy buffoon — but he is a buffoon who understands the underlying passions of the GOP base. Fascist leaders also understood these passions, and knew how to exploit them for political gain.
Donald Trump is an actual fascist: What his surging popularity says about the
Turkish jets bomb PKK Kurdish rebels in Iraq: spokesman Inside Story: Can Turkey successfully fight ISIL and the Kurds at the same time?
EXCLUSIVE: How Labor Right sneaked turnbacks through National Conference