- April 2017 (292)
- March 2017 (325)
- February 2017 (296)
- January 2017 (335)
- December 2016 (339)
- November 2016 (338)
- October 2016 (345)
- September 2016 (344)
- August 2016 (288)
- July 2016 (336)
- June 2016 (329)
- May 2016 (344)
- April 2016 (331)
- March 2016 (362)
- February 2016 (346)
- January 2016 (367)
- December 2015 (366)
- November 2015 (336)
- October 2015 (354)
- September 2015 (361)
- August 2015 (353)
- July 2015 (361)
- June 2015 (352)
- May 2015 (356)
- April 2015 (322)
- March 2015 (372)
- February 2015 (334)
- January 2015 (364)
- December 2014 (395)
- November 2014 (383)
- October 2014 (350)
- September 2014 (182)
- August 2014 (79)
- July 2014 (33)
- June 2014 (1)
- Andrew Bolt's Blog, 29/4/17; Bolt's bias and his 'silence of right wing terror' , Thank you ABC; Bolt's stealing from and insulting the real families of the Anzacs; If Abbott did it it's OK if Turnbull does it it's not;Coal and Jobs Bolt's Bullshit;
- Andrew Bolt's Blog,28/4/17; Wayne Swan Good Debt Tony Abbott Bad Debt the big Con; Thank You ABC; Bolt in action;
- 67,864 hits
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi Outlines The “Built-In Unfairness” Of Trump’s Tax Plan April 29, 2017
- “Oh, Boy”: Media Matters Bill O’Reilly Ad In The Hollywood Reporter April 29, 2017
- After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By A Conservative, Hannity Blames ‘Liberal Fascists’ | Crooks and Liars April 29, 2017
- ‘Terrible affront to 1st Amendment’: Journalist Barrett Brown re-arrested amid media tour — RT America April 29, 2017
- ‘I’m happy proving everyone wrong’: Dylan Voller bail relaxed for good behaviour | NITV April 29, 2017
- This. Was. Not. News. | The Monthly April 29, 2017
- Lonely Planet erases Israeli occupation of Syrian Golan | The Electronic Intifada April 29, 2017
- Abdel-Magied Anzac row is a storm over not much April 29, 2017
- Muslim MP Anne Aly falsely accused of refusing to lay wreath on Anzac Day April 29, 2017
- Australians are among the luckiest people on earth. What are we so angry about? | Brigid Delaney’s diary | Opinion | The Guardian April 29, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Insiders- Barry Cassidy vs Peter Dutton and Andrew Bolt Manus story
- Confused Man Searches For His Penis Inside Atlanta Airport
- Tony Abbott says Australia should make greater commitment to fighting 'evil caliphate' | Australia news | What does Abbott mean?| War for political gain
- Love, sex and the burden of shame on the Arab woman: changing the narrative - Your Middle East
- After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By A Conservative, Hannity Blames ‘Liberal Fascists’ | Crooks and Liars
- 11 Charts That Show Income Inequality Isn't Getting Better Anytime Soon | Mother Jones
- Once again Cardinal Pell has thrown his men to the wolves – it's everyone's fault but his | Kristina Keneally | Opinion | The Guardian
- 'Concrete evidence of collusion between Trump team and Russia' handed to official investigation | The Independent
- Amy Goodman on AJ+: How the Media Ruins Elections | Democracy Now!
- Fox News Didn't Care About Sexual Harassment Until You Knew About It
- Follow olddogthoughts on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: April 2015
LONDON — Rupert Murdoch’s tabloid Sun has spoken, urging voters to back David Cameron’s Conservative Party in Britain’s election — unless they’re in Scotland. There, it says, they should vote for the Scottish National Party. The differing endorsements raised a … Continue reading
They sang Amazing Grace :‘They sang a few songs together, like in a choir,’ Pastor Karina de Vega said of the eight prisoners executed in Indonesia overnight
Australian Tax Office names Delungra as country’s lowest-earning area, Sydney eastern suburbs identified as highest – ABC News
Australian Tax Office names Delungra as country’s lowest-earning area, Sydney eastern suburbs identified as highest – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
The world looks like it’s getting worse. Here’s why it’s not..
Greek-Russia ties bloom as default looms.
Big Coal’s 10,000 Jobs Claim Has Been Inflated Almost 10-Fold, Court Hears | newmatilda.com.
Why we need to retire the word ‘terrorism’ – Your Middle East.
Robert Reich: Americans are utterly powerless.
What we talk about when we talk about black protesters: A history of right-wing dogwhistles – Salon.com
What we talk about when we talk about black protesters: A history of right-wing dogwhistles – Salon.com.
Alliance of Baltimore street gangs: There is no conspiracy to attack the police – Salon.com.
Lest we forget: When white kids do it, it’s not a riot, it’s a “celebration” – Salon.com.
Obama on the Baltimore Riots: It’s About Decades of Inequality | Mother Jones.
Eyewitnesses: The Baltimore Riots Didn’t Start the Way You Think | Mother Jones.
Alexander Reed Kelly: Truthdigger of the Week: Gravity Payments CEO Dan Price – Class Traitors do exist for the good
Alexander Reed Kelly: Truthdigger of the Week: Gravity Payments CEO Dan Price – Truthdigger of the Week – Truthdig.
In terror, conflating the threats inflates the fear.
Rescue dogs fostered by First Dog on the Moon: a short history :The dogs arrive at our house in various conditions, freaked out and nervous. Some have been neglected. But we give them all a warm welcome
Un-Australian crimes against patriotism, feat. the Anzacs : Didn’t the diggers die for our right to call them unpatriotic things? Didn’t they?
12 Times Conservative Commentators Were More Outrageous Than Scott McIntyre And Kept Their Jobs | newmatilda.com
12 Times Conservative Commentators Were More Outrageous Than Scott McIntyre And Kept Their Jobs | newmatilda.com.
Crisis, what crisis? -The al-Qaeda takeover of Syria — RT Op-Edge.
Two unprecedentedly high temperatures were recorded in Antarctica, providing an ominous sign of accelerating climate change as one of the readings came in at just more than 63 degrees Fahrenheit. (Photo: Iceberg via Shutterstock) This month’s anthropogenic climate disruption (ACD) … Continue reading
Breaking News! Baltimore Police Placed On High Alert Following “Credible Threat” | True Activist.
“This is why the police have militarized”: Conservatives respond to Baltimore riots – Consevatives are calling for police to shoot demonstrators.
“This is why the police have militarized”: Conservatives respond to Baltimore riots – Salon.com.
Fox Personalities Blame Obama For Baltimore Violence Lou Dobbs: “There Is A War On Law Enforcement … Condoned By This Administration”
http://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2015/04/27/39736/fbn-20150427-loudobbsblamesobamawaroncops http://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2015/04/27/39737/fbn-dobbs-20150427-obamatoblame Fox Business host Lou Dobbs and Fox News contributor Keith Ablow blamed President Obama and his administration for violence in the wake of the mysterious death of Freddie Gray, who died a week after suffering an unexplained injury … Continue reading
Shep Smith Rebukes Fox Hosts’ Insistence On Blaming Civil Rights Community And Parents For Baltimore Violence
Conservative Newsmax Points Out Murdoch Corps’ Role In Clinton Cash Push: When even Conservatives disagree
Newsmax’s Christopher Ruddy detailed the entanglements between several media properties owned by Rupert Murdoch that are promoting the upcoming book Clinton Cash from conservative activist Peter Schweizer. In an April 27 column headlined “In Defense of the Clinton Foundation,” Newsmax … Continue reading
BILL BERKOWITZ FOR BUZZFLASH AT TRUTHOUT The Koch Brothers, who have pledged to spend at least $100 billion dollars between now and the 2016 elections, first appeared to be building the Good Ship Scott Walker, and now … that may … Continue reading
‘We’ve arrived’: ISIS wing in Yemen releases first video, threatens Houthis — RT News.
BHP unpaid tax bill may exceed $522m: Murdoch Media’s Terry McCrann opinion is not to chase this tax??
BHP Billiton has been hit with a $522 million tax bill that could rise well beyond that over the use of its Singapore office to shift profits. THE mining giant, Australia’s largest taxpayer and company by market value, has vowed … Continue reading
SBS Scott McIntyre sacking: How News Corpse killed free speech to protect war.
We spend the hour with an explosive new film that shines a bright light on the FBI’s shadowy use of informants in its counter terrorism sting operations. These undercover operatives are meant to root out would-be terrorists before they attack. … Continue reading
Glenn Greenwald on How to Be a Terror “Expert”: Ignore Facts, Blame Muslims, Trumpet U.S. Propaganda
Who are the so-called terrorism experts? In the wake of the Paris attacks, the corporate media has once again flooded its news programs with pundits claiming authority on terrorism, foreign policy and world events. We discuss the growing and questionable … Continue reading
EXCLUSIVE: Turkey returns Gallipoli tickets as Hockey capitulates on Armenia: All’s not well as one would believe
EXCLUSIVE: Turkey returns Gallipoli tickets as Hockey capitulates on Armenia.
Emissions task reduction prompts questions about greenhouse gas targets, projections – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Emissions task reduction prompts questions about greenhouse gas targets, projections – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
A Simple Guide To Understanding Greg Hunt’s ‘Nonsense’ Carbon Con | newmatilda.com.
10 things we learned about Abbott’s contempt for climate.
Senior Rabbi Moshe Gutnick says anti-halal campaign ‘ignorant and prejudiced’.
Billy Gordon and the Dirt King.
Australian workers’ living standards falling, think tank warns – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
A UN report says Israeli settlements violate human rights and could be prosecuted as war crimes, but many Israeli settlers consider themselves patriots. So what hope is there for peace in the Middle East?In a country where settlers are now … Continue reading
Tony Abbott and the normalisation of bad politics – The Drum (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
Business before science – » The Australian Independent Media Network.
Why The Fate Of The World’s Climate Is Largely In Australia’s Hands | newmatilda.com.
VIDEO: New Survey Shows TV Weathercasters Increasingly Accept Climate Change | Blog | Media Matters for America
VIDEO: New Survey Shows TV Weathercasters Increasingly Accept Climate Change | Blog | Media Matters for America.
Bob Ellis: Questions for Deporter Dutton.
IPCC: More Than All of Observed Warming Has Been Caused by Humanity’s Emissions.