- April 2017 (292)
- March 2017 (325)
- February 2017 (296)
- January 2017 (335)
- December 2016 (339)
- November 2016 (338)
- October 2016 (345)
- September 2016 (344)
- August 2016 (288)
- July 2016 (336)
- June 2016 (329)
- May 2016 (344)
- April 2016 (331)
- March 2016 (362)
- February 2016 (346)
- January 2016 (367)
- December 2015 (366)
- November 2015 (336)
- October 2015 (354)
- September 2015 (361)
- August 2015 (353)
- July 2015 (361)
- June 2015 (352)
- May 2015 (356)
- April 2015 (322)
- March 2015 (372)
- February 2015 (334)
- January 2015 (364)
- December 2014 (395)
- November 2014 (383)
- October 2014 (350)
- September 2014 (182)
- August 2014 (79)
- July 2014 (33)
- June 2014 (1)
- 67,850 hits
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi Outlines The “Built-In Unfairness” Of Trump’s Tax Plan April 29, 2017
- “Oh, Boy”: Media Matters Bill O’Reilly Ad In The Hollywood Reporter April 29, 2017
- After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By A Conservative, Hannity Blames ‘Liberal Fascists’ | Crooks and Liars April 29, 2017
- ‘Terrible affront to 1st Amendment’: Journalist Barrett Brown re-arrested amid media tour — RT America April 29, 2017
- ‘I’m happy proving everyone wrong’: Dylan Voller bail relaxed for good behaviour | NITV April 29, 2017
- This. Was. Not. News. | The Monthly April 29, 2017
- Lonely Planet erases Israeli occupation of Syrian Golan | The Electronic Intifada April 29, 2017
- Abdel-Magied Anzac row is a storm over not much April 29, 2017
- Muslim MP Anne Aly falsely accused of refusing to lay wreath on Anzac Day April 29, 2017
- Australians are among the luckiest people on earth. What are we so angry about? | Brigid Delaney’s diary | Opinion | The Guardian April 29, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Insiders- Barry Cassidy vs Peter Dutton and Andrew Bolt Manus story
- Tony Abbott says Australia should make greater commitment to fighting 'evil caliphate' | Australia news | What does Abbott mean?| War for political gain
- Love, sex and the burden of shame on the Arab woman: changing the narrative - Your Middle East
- Amy Goodman on AJ+: How the Media Ruins Elections | Democracy Now!
- 'Concrete evidence of collusion between Trump team and Russia' handed to official investigation | The Independent
- Once again Cardinal Pell has thrown his men to the wolves – it's everyone's fault but his | Kristina Keneally | Opinion | The Guardian
- 11 Charts That Show Income Inequality Isn't Getting Better Anytime Soon | Mother Jones
- Fox News Didn't Care About Sexual Harassment Until You Knew About It
- Leaked Emails From Clinton Server Reveal There Are Hundreds Of Singles Available In Her Area
- The Richest People in America List - Forbes
- Follow olddogthoughts on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Read what the REAL leader of Australia has Tweeted in 2014>>> RUPERT MURDOCH’S DUMBEST TWEETS OF 2014 http://themurdochtimes.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/rupert-murdochs-dumbest-tweets-of-2014_29.html #hate4sale #notfittogovern #votebairdlast
Howard ignored official advice on Iraq’s weapons and chose war by Margaret Swieringa>>> Former prime minister John Howard’s justification on why we went to war against Iraq in 2003 obfuscates some issues. I was the secretary to the federal parliamentary … Continue reading
Chris Hedges: The Prison State of America – Chris Hedges – Truthdig.
Professors tell greens to accept nuclear power.
The Warringah Club may have failed to declare gifts in kind in pre-election audit, finds Australian Electoral Commission A political fundraising body linked to Tony Abbott was found to have financial discrepancies in the lead-up to the 2013 federal election … Continue reading
2014, the year that was: Politics + Society In 1996, John Howard offered this aspiration for Australians: I would like to see them comfortable and relaxed about their history; I would like to see them comfortable and relaxed about the present and…
John Watson Editor at The Conversation In 1996, John Howard offered this aspiration for Australians: I would like to see them comfortable and relaxed about their history; I would like to see them comfortable and relaxed about the present and … Continue reading
When world leaders assembled at the G20 Summit in Brisbane last month, the corporation selected by the Australian government to address the G20 and spearhead its “thought leadership forum” was none other than United States coal producer Peabody Energy. Exhorting governments to address poverty with … Continue reading
Satellite Provides Sharper Picture of Shrinking Ice Sheet – Truthdig.
Tony Abbott achieves the impossible: unity among economists Economists are refuting the three big picture claims made by the government: 1) We have a budget emergency 2) We have a debt crisis and 3) The carbon tax was ruining the … Continue reading
Obama Destroys Country Again This Year: According to Rupert Murdoch the Anglo universe is heading for destruction and needs saving by GOP- USA, LNP- AUS & the Conservatives- UK ,& T
BLUE MOUNTAIN BEACH, CRETONIA (CT&P) – Fox News is reporting that America has once again been completely and utterly destroyed by President Barack Obama. This marks the 6th time during his presidency that he has managed to lay waste to … Continue reading
Fall in greenhouse emissions due to economy not carbon tax, Coalition says: Increase in gasses is good for the economy according to Mathias Corman
Mathias Cormann says below-trend growth was responsible for the 1.4% drop in emissions during the second year of carbon pricing A drop in greenhouse gas emissions in the year to June was due to faltering economic growth rather than the … Continue reading
Abbott must be having a horrible Christmas break. He can’t have missed that his old buddy, his mentor Rupert has completely dropped him and in doing so, has given permission for his newspapers to admit that PM Abbott is a … Continue reading
Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals – News – People – The Independent
Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals – News – People – The Independent.
Ahmad Mohammed Al Ghazzawi, the Bankstown man believed killed in Syria last week. Picture: Facebook Source: Facebook Former Melbourne man Yusuf Mohamed Yusuf posted this photo of himself on Facebook on December 19, on a page dedicated to his life … Continue reading
Los Angeles police shot unarmed black man Ezell Ford in back at close range, autopsy shows – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Los Angeles police shot unarmed black man Ezell Ford in back at close range, autopsy shows – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
Broadcaster Alan Jones ordered to pay $10,000 for racial vilification.
Chris Hedges: ISIS—the New Israel – Chris Hedges – Truthdig.
The tumultuous 2014 has brought major changes to the Middle East. The Middle East has drastically changed in the past few years and 2014 alone has etched these changes even deeper into the fabric of the region. The effects of … Continue reading
Inside Kobane: United against ISIL – Middle East – Al Jazeera English.
“Australia – Beautiful One Day, Wasteland The Next” No doubt we will be inundated with Liberal Trolls and Mining stooges, so we urge you to take a drive up the Hunter Valley one weekend and see for yourself the devastation … Continue reading
Economists got it right on carbon tax, even if Greg Hunt doesn’t want to admit it.
Is the net closing on Rupert Murdoch.
December 25, 2014 Written by: Kaye Lee Joe Hockey said “We are going to give economic reform a red hot go in 2015.”He went on to say “The taxation discussion with the Australian people next year will not be about … Continue reading
Excerpted from “Post Metrosexual Lifestyles For Males In The 21st Century,” Curmudgeon Magazine, May 2014 If you are male over fifty years of age who has taken a beat down by bent cops, ex wives, or just society in general, … Continue reading
The Year in Pictures, 2014 – NYTimes.com.
The downing of Malaysia Airlines MH17 – Part 9 – » The Australian Independent Media Network.
http://www.democracynow.org/2014/12/23/ex_bush_official_us_tortured_prisoners Australia complicit in torture too…..Australian officials at risk of trial by the International Criminal Court (ICC): Australian citizen Mamdouh Habib won a confidential settlement with the Australian government after presenting credible evidence of ASIO complicity in his torture. ASIO … Continue reading
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Says ‘More Whites Believe in Ghosts Than They Do Racism’.
The Gap Between the Rich and the Rest of Us Is The Widest It’s Been In 30 Years. Here’s One Reason Why. | Mother Jones
The Gap Between the Rich and the Rest of Us Is The Widest It’s Been In 30 Years. Here’s One Reason Why. | Mother Jones.
Skilled Group workers involved in laying the billion-dollar 889km subsea pipeline linking the Ichthys gas-condensate field off the Kimberley with Darwin are facing a bleak Christmas amid heightened concerns they will lose their jobs to overseas labour. Skilled, which has … Continue reading
Why One Term Tony doesn’t care.